HELPING OUR COMMUNITY GROW
We’ve always been part of a great community and the encouragement we’ve received from locals has been nothing short of extraordinary. That’s why it’s so important to us to give back to our neighbours, and the wider Australian community. Without your support, we wouldn’t be here.
At a local level:
- We’re committed to supporting East Gippsland, where our Bairnsdale Bakery is located. As the major employer in the region, we’re proud to have helped build a vibrant and prosperous community, provide quality services to the area and train and educate staff.
- Patties Foods has always believed in supporting local business partners. Where possible, we buy supplies locally and employ local contractors to help our region’s economy grow.
- We’re a founding sponsor of the East Gippsland Marketing Board, a not-for-profit organisation responsible for marketing the region as a great place to visit, live, work and invest. Discover more at www.egmi.com.au
- We’re a founding member of the ‘Committee for Gippsland', a great organisation that provides peak body representation for businesses, community organisations and industries across the Gippsland region. Visit committeeforgippsland.com.au
- We’re a proud supporter of many local sporting, social, educational and fundraising events and charities, including the Bairnsdale Regional Health Service, Bairnsdale Racing Club, Lakes Entrance Surf Live Saving Club, as well as numerous youth-focused and welfare organisations.
- We’re major sponsors of the East Gippsland Food Cluster, Business and Tourism East Gippsland, Bairnsdale Football Club, East Gippsland Sports Foundation, Bairnsdale & District Agricultural Show and the East Gippsland Umpires Association.
On a national level:
- We assist a range of charitable organisations, including Challenge, Reach Foundation, Variety Club, Foodbank and the Breast Cancer Network Australia by providing product donations and financial contributions, as well as employee fundraising and volunteer support.
- FOUR’N TWENTY has also been a major sponsor of the annual Biggest Aussie Pie Night, which helps raise funds for Challenge and its work supporting kids with cancer.