Terms and Conditions of Entry for the “FOUR’N TWENTY SAVE OUR SLANG PROMOTION 2” (Promotion)
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Patties Foods Pty Ltd (ABN: 62 007 157 182) of 161–169 Princes Highway Bairnsdale, VIC 3875 (Promoter).
- Retailers participating in this Promotion are selected retailers located in Australia, which stock participating products (Participating Outlets). Participating Outlets will display Promotion materials. If in doubt, an Eligible Entrant may ask a retailer if they are participating in this Promotion. The Promoter does not warrant that the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion will commence at 12:01 am AEST on 15/05/17 and conclude at 11:59 pm AEDT on 31/07/2017 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents, who have their parent/guardian’s permission to enter if aged under 18 years, excluding:
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must:
- purchase any specially marked Four n Twenty promotional pack (Eligible Product) from a Participating Outlet (Qualifying Purchase) and collect their purchase receipt (Receipt); and
- during the Promotion Period:
- visit www.saveourslang.com.au (Online Entry Site); and
- fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form), including:
- all details required on the Online Entry Form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, residential address, contact phone number and email address;
- the last four (4) digits of the barcode number printed on the Eligible Product purchased (Barcode); and
- indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry,
- A limit of one (1) Eligible Entry may be submitted per Eligible Product purchased as part of a Qualifying Purchase.
- Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion for each Eligible Product purchased.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Online Entry Site are the entrant’s responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
- If an Eligible Entrant submits an entry:
whichever is applicable in the circumstances.
- which includes an eligible Barcode, they will receive an on-screen notification confirming that their entry has been received; or
- which does not include an eligible Barcode, they will receive an on-screen notification that their entry is invalid,
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means invalid.
- Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their Receipt which corresponds to each entry they submit in the Promotion.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
- appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
- a copy of their Receipt/s that correspond to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit their right to a prize and no substitute will be offered.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who attempt to enter the Promotion using different names or contact details will be ineligible to win.
- There will be 2,304 prize winners who will receive the prize detailed in clause 25 below. All prize details are stated in Australian dollars (AUD).
- The Prizes are:
||Number of Prizes Available
||Total prize value
||Four’N Twenty Branded Budgie Smugglers
||Four’N Twenty Branded Cap
||Four’N Twenty Branded Beanies
||Four’N Twenty Branded Stubby Holders
||Four’N Twenty Slang Word Temporary Tattoos
- The Total Maximum Prize Pool is $8,065.55.
- There will be twelve random draws during the competition period to determine who will be awarded a prize. Only the first 192 Eligible Entries drawn in each prize draw will win a prize.
- One (1) prize will be awarded at random to each drawn winner.
- Draws will take place at Hard Hat Digital, 111 High Street, Prahran Victoria 3181 (Draw Location) on the following dates:
||Date and time of draw
||Date range for Eligible Entries
||19/05/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||12.01am AEST 15/5/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 19/5/2017
||26/5/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 19/5/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 26/5/2017
||2/6/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 26/5/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 2/6/2017
||9/6/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 2/6/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 9/6/2017
||16/6/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 9/6/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 16/6/2017
||23/6/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 16/6/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 23/6/2017
||30/6/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 23/6/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 30/6/2017
||7/7/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 30/6/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 7/7/2017
||14/7/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 7/7/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 14/7/2017
||21/7/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 14/7/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 21/7/2017
||28/7/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 21/7/2017 to AEST 4.59pm 28/7/2017
||4/8/17 at AEST 5.00pm
||5.00pm AEST 28/7/2017 to AEST 11.59pm 31/7/2017
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Winners will be notified by email within one week of the relevant prize draw, and their name and postcode will be advertised on https://www.facebook.com/pg/fourntwentypies/notes/ from 5/08/17.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
- If a prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their prize within 3 months of being notified, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 5pm AEDT on 5 November 2017 at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from state and/or territory gaming departments (Re-Draw). Unclaimed prizes (if any) will be ordered from highest value to lowest value. Eligible Entries drawn in the Re-Draw will be noted in order drawn. The first entrant drawn will win the highest value unclaimed prize, the second entrant will win the second highest value unclaimed prize, and so on, until all unclaimed prizes are allocated.
- Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date, and their name and postcode will be advertised on https://www.facebook.com/pg/fourntwentypies/notes/ from 5 November 2017.
- Acceptance and use of the prizes is subject to terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part of or in connection with the prizes.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- If a winner is under 18 years of age, their prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to state and/or territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 43(a),
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winners.
- Should an entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter by contacting the Promoter using the ‘Contact Us’ form accessible via the Online Entry Site
- The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
- Should an entrant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Online Entry Form, information provided by the entrant may be entered into a database and may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
- Entrants who elect to ‘opt in’ may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time by contacting the Promoter via email to email@example.com.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) as well as any other applicable laws.
Authorised under Permit Numbers: NSW LTPS/17/13072; ACT TP 17/00643; SA T17/593